What tax form do you need to apply for a mortgage in Spain from abroad?

Those with an employment contract in the UK require the P60 tax form. Similarly, in Italy, you will need the Certificazione Unica, while in France, it's the Avis d'impot, and in Germany, it's the Einkommensteuererklärung.

It's worth noting that the tax form is an essential document for calculating the credit offer. Each form contains information about the income received in the last year, taxes, and contributions paid.