Eligibility Criteria

What are the minimum deposit requirements when applying for a mortgage in Spain?

Spanish citizens living abroad can get 80% of the property financed by a lender, leaving the deposit requirement of 20% of the purchase price. 

In some cases, this deposit requirement increases to 30-40%. Other nationalities should expect to contribute 30-45% of the purchase price while a lender can finance the residual.